Taking care of your gorgeous laminate floors do not have to be a stressful task, as long as you have the right tools! Using the wrong kind of mop on your laminate floors can not only prove to be ineffective but can also damage your floors. Here are my top 5 recommendations for the best mop for laminate floors.
A steam mop with a digital, customizable option panel, fragrance discs and versatile mop pads, the Bissel Steam Mop is one of the best, if not THE BEST, option you can find on the market. This mop is perfect for those who want to go for a top range cleaning device that has all the wonders packed in one little product.
- Product weight: 6.4 pounds
- Water tank capacity: 12 oz.
- Included: 4 fragrance discs
- Digital customizable steam options
- 1 soft mop + 1 scrubbing mop
- No need for any chemicals; clean with the power of steam only
- Fragrance discs leave behind a soft, sweet trace of fragrance on your floors
- A soft mop for gentle cleaning as well as a scrubber mop for harder stains
- The scrubber can get hot due to the steam so you need to be careful of your toes
However, if you just wear a closed toe slipper during cleaning time, you can ensure that your toes are not injured due to the steam, and you don’t slip on your clean floors as well!
If you like the Bissel Steam Mop, click here to check other customer reviews on Amazon and find out about this amazing steam mop for your laminate floors!
The best, mid-budget laminate floor mop you can find on the market; the Microfiber Wholesale Mop!
- Mop size: 18 inches
- Mop handle: 6 inches
- Product weight: 4.65 pounds
- Product dimensions: 41.2×7.5×1.8 inches
- Strong and durable handle and swivel for heavy duty use
- The cloth is machine washable
- The mop can be hung from a hook
- The sponge handle on the rod of the mop does not move smoothly if you want to change its position
A very clever hack can make this movement easy for you: simply slide a brochure under the sponge rod and it will slide up and down like butter!
If you are looking for heavy duty, mid-budget mop, this is the perfect mop for you. Click here to check other customer reviews on Amazon.
#03. Ubesto Spray Mop Kit
For those who are looking for the best, self-contained mop on the market, the Ubesto Spray Mop will emerge as the king of mops for laminate floors! This mop is the most versatile and functional mop you can find; no more lugging around buckets, cloths or solutions! This mop set has it all.
- Product weight: 1.48 pounds
- Product dimensions: 23 x5.4 x4 inches
- Refillable 600 ml bottle (for cleaning solution)
- Mop size: 3 feet
- Reusable pads ensure no wastage and no electricity used
- Can be used for both dry and wet cleaning
- Long handle with swivel technology
- 600 ml bottle for filling with any cleaning solution you wish
- There is no such clear instruction manual telling the user how to assemble the different parts.
This does not mean you cannot use the mop to its optimum potential! Simply log on online and read some customer reviews, or watch videos on how to assemble the mop correctly!
If you are interested in the versatile and functional Ubesto Spray Mop, click here to check other customer reviews on Amazon.
The O-Cedar Mop has been a top contender on the market for a very good reason: this mop can be used on both sides! For those with laminate floors who wish for a mop that is sturdy, durable, will not rust or break, and of course, cleans your floors like magic, the O-Cedar Mop is your best option.
- Product weight: 1.1 pounds
- Product dimensions: 2.1 x 6 x 57.7 inches
- Mop head rotates 360 degrees
- Mop size: 48 inches (4 feet)
- Dual-sided mop with ‘flip’ feature; one side can be used for deep cleaning, the other side has a softer terry cloth for gentle cleaning
- Eco-friendly and reusable cloth
- Long handle for easy cleaning
- Can be used wet and dry
- The cloth is attached to the mop head with Velcro, so if used too vigorously for deep cleaning stains off your floor, the Velcro might come off.
However, the solution to this fix is very easy; since the O-Cedar is a wet and dry mop, you can use a good cleaning solution to remove the tough stains without actually applying much pressure to the mop itself!
Click here to check other customer reviews on Amazon. Find out more about the O-Cedar mop; the best dual sided mop for your laminate floors!
Looking for the most affordable mop on the market to clean your beautiful laminate floors? The Swiffer Mop is the best one for you. With easy to replace pads which are just so super affordable, you will be glad that you chose Swiffer Mop as your floor, window and tile cleaner!
- Product weight: 1.5 pounds
- Product dimensions: 4.86 x2.96 x 12.4 inches
- Included: 7 dry cloths, 3 wet cloths, and 1 mop
- Picks up dog hair, dust, dirt and grime with ease
- Replaceable pads are extremely affordable
- 10 replaceable cloths provided
- Can attach paper towels or rags to the mop head and use
- The swivel mechanism of the mop head is slightly different; you can only mop forward in one direction instead of going back and forth or to the sides.
However, this is not much of an issue since the cleaning power of the cloth is so great that it picks up all the dust, dirt and grime with just one swipe. Once you get used to using the Swiffer Mop in a forward direction, it will not be an issue at all!
Click here to check the current price on Amazon, and find out more about the Swiffer Mop!