Many homeowners face the problem of having hard water stains on the mirrors, or the glass shower doors. This mainly occurs because of the hard water you use in your homes. However, this doesn’t have to be an unsolvable problem! Here you can find out how to remove hard water stains from glass, the easy way. Read about the best hard water stain removers for glass which you can buy for your home today!
How do hard water stains appear on glass?
Many households get a supply of hard water from their taps and showers. This kind of water contains a large number of minerals and deposits. When this hard water comes in contact with your glass doors or mirrors, it can form stains and marks on the glass. However, there are some great commercial cleaners to help remove these stains.
Bio Clean Hard Water Stain Remover
Everyone is looking for the ideal cleaner which effectively removes hard water stains from glass, without causing any damage to the glass. If the product is eco-friendly and safe, then it is an even bigger bonus! Bio Clean is a product that fits perfectly into this description.
- Made completely from non-chemical compounds
- Removes hard water stains from all kinds of surfaces; glass, stainless steel, brass, porcelain, aluminum, etc.
- A 20 oz. large bottle; can be used for a long time
- Industrial and commercial strength cleaning liquid
- Removes even the most stubborn hard water stains
- The product is completely biodegradable and eco-friendly
- No harmful gases or fumes released
- A strong but pleasant wintergreen smell
- Some of the older stains might take more than a few cleaning sessions to remove completely
However, the great size of this bottle and the great quality makes it very easy to use this product repeatedly on your glass without any damage. Using the cleaner a few times on stubborn stops can remove the toughest spots with ease.
For those homeowners looking for safe, non-chemical hard water stain cleaner for glass. Click here to check the current price on Amazon.
Bring It On! Cleaner
Bring It On is ready to tackle any kind of hard water build up as well as residues from absolutely any kind of surface.
- Oxygen bleach formula, as opposed to chlorine bleach formula
- No harmful chemicals or toxic gases and fumes produced
- Available in 3 different sizes
- Multi-use cleaner which works on brick, furniture, stone, tile, glass, cement and much more
- Very easy to use – simply pour the cleaning solution on to a sponge and scrub away!
- Oxygen bleach formula which is non-toxic
- Pleasant fragrance with no chemical fumes
- Slightly abrasive, scratching on glass surface might occur if you rub too hard. However, this can be avoided if you use a soft sponge or soft bristled brush for using the cleaning liquid on your glass.
A unique oxygen bleach formula guaranteed to remove all kinds of stains from your glass. Click here to check the current price on Amazon.
If you are looking for a powerful hard water cleaning formula which is strong, yet gentle on the surface which you will use it on, the CLR Pro uses a patented cleaning formula to give you just that!
- A 1-gallon bottle which is long lasting
- Biodegradable product; does not harm plants, grass, animals or vegetation
- Multi-use cleaner which can be used on a variety of surfaces without any harm or damage
- Works with immediate action on easy to remove stains; can be kept for longer on more stubborn stains
- Clears up calcium and rust build up and stops it from coming back
- Can remove clogs as well as melt away any hard residue
- Since it is, in fact, a chemical solution, the fumes might be strong. However, if you wear a protective mask and gloves while using this product, you will face absolutely no issues with the strong smell of the cleaning liquid. Also, the fumes vanish as soon as you rinse off the product.
One of the most popular hard water stain removing cleaners, CLR Pro definitely lives up to its good reputation! Click here to check the current price on Amazon.
Stone Pro Hard Water Deposit Remover
For those looking for a hard water stain remover which is gentle enough to use at home but also powerful enough to use it outside, Stone Pro is the ultimate product for you.
- A non-toxic compound formula which is safe to use on all surfaces without damage
- Can be used with a scrubber for removing hard water stains completely
- 1-quart formula which is long lasting and effective
- Fast working formula; starts working on hard water stains within minutes
- Can remove hard water stains, coal build up, limescale, grout and other kinds of stains effectively
- Does not produce any toxic fumes
- The product, if not rinsed out well, can leave some stained residue
However, there is a very easy fix to this problem. Just make sure that you rinse out the product very well so that there is no residue or streaking left by the product.
A versatile all in one cleaning product for using at home, or even for commercial purposes. Click here to check the current price on Amazon.
Oxy-Pro Instant Spot & Stain Remover
A commercial cleaner, Oxy Pro removes easily hard water stains and other kinds of streaking and staining on your glass. It also removes rust and mold.
- Completely environment-friendly product
- Can be used on a variety of surfaces without fear of damage (glass, carpet, walls..)
- Removes rust, hard water stains and limescale effectively
- Also removes wine, juice, blood, coffee, sauce…
- Chlorine-free solution
- Safe to use on a regular basis
- Color safe
- If the stain is older you may use it more than once, but it will get the job done.
To effectively remove all kinds of hard water stains from the surface of your glass, Oxy-Pro is a great product to use. It will help you with many other stains since it is a multipurpose solution. It is completely safe and produces no harmful fumes, thus can be used regularly. Click here to check the current price on Amazon.